Opel Vectra vs. Chevy Malibu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opel Vectra vs. Chevy Malibu

Bah. The new Vectra is on the same platform as the new Malibu. Why couldn't GM leave the Vectra the way it was instead of "Americanizing" it for the US? The Vectra has a much nicer interior, almost VW like.

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

I love the setup of the interior. Cool way to work the navi into the dash. But if I had one of those cars I would opt for the leather. Those cloth seats look like something out of our Proteges.

Comment

i think the malibu is ugly! originally gm was going to opt for a turbo in line six eco-tec engine that made ****loads of hp. upwards of 300+, and they were looking to put it in the malibu. now, just a boxy, tall, ugly piece. opel ownes!
      i hate being broke!

Comment

Gm is sharing parts, saving money. They have done the same thing with the new Chevy Cobalt and Opel Astra.
        "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

the new malibu is ok...not somethign id own.....I would however enjoy a cobalt or the new Ion Redline....200hp S/C Ecotec.....funny isnt it, a saturn that could actually win a race in stock form. :p

Comment

that second pic makes the interior look like ****. I like the first interior with the wood alot better... im pretty sure my interior looks better than that 2nd shot...
            the navi screen is too small i think along with the square vents... they could've atleast angled the screen to match the vents angle...

Comment

Working...
            X