EGR Valve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EGR Valve?

Can't seem to find it in my engine bay, does anyone have a pic i can go by?

i feel like a big noob =/

Find the metal pipe that runs from your header back to your intake manifold.

Comment

there's a link to an online protege service manual on here somewhere...I've found it really handy, but I'm not at home to give you the link that's on my computer

Comment

im lost, i took it to tuffy, and he pointed at something on the other side of the engine compartment, i think he was trying to feed me a load of bs. can someone take a picture or i will take a picture when i get home and someone can circle it for me

Comment

...I think

Comment

yup... is that your engine Davens...
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

nah, just grabbed the img off Ebay

My 1.8 still isn't here. The junkyard sent me some kind of Nissan engine...an Altima, I think because I know Sentra/Maxima engines. Had to send it back. They could've at least sent a 300z TT.
              But hopefully the fuctard has his business straight and my engine will be here mid next week.

Comment

thanks, i think i found it. i will take a pic tomorrow just looks like 2 bolts to take it off

Comment

just finished cleaning it out, gonna go for a drive. Ill tell you guys how it went . Lots of carbon in there.

Comment

ok, just got back home CEL light was off for about 25 miles, then when i pulled up to a stop light it came back on

Comment

The TSB says replace it, not clean it.

Comment

Working...
                      X