mazda 323 bf j-spec bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazda 323 bf j-spec bumper

hi,i would like to buy a euro style bumper for the mazda 323 bf at corksport. for many reason, corksport has discontinued the product line of mazda 323 bf and bg part. i have talked with Derrick Ambrose, for trying to buy this parts(323 bf euro bumper) and he said to me he need an order of 10 bumper to make another production.... me and my friend are interested.... but we need another 8 person interested to buy a unit. the cost of the parts is around 300$ , if my memory is right.i will take email address of each person interested to buy one, and when the list of 10 or more will complete, i will submit it to Derrick. Please email me at my email adress if you are serious and interested.

thank you

reply to: sebastienperron24@hotmail.com
    Last edited by 323gtturbo; 12-27-2012, 07:08 AM.
    1/4 mile -------------- 12.5 sec @ 111 Mph
    323 gt hatchback 1.6 turbo 1988

Originally posted by 323gtturbo View Post
    hi,i would like to buy a euro-style bumper for the mazda 323 bf at corksport. for many reason, corksport has discontinued the product line of mazda 323 bf and bg part. i have talked with Derrick Ambrose, for trying to buy this parts(323 bf euro bumper) and he said to me he need an order of 10 bumper to make another production.... me and my friend are interested.... but we need another 8 person interested to buy a unit. the cost of the parts is around 300$ , if my memory is right.i will take email address of each person interested to buy one, and when the list of 10 or more will complete, i will submit it to Derrick. Please email me at my email adress if you are serious and interested.

thank you

reply to: sebastienperron24@hotmail.com
    Last edited by 323gtturbo; 12-27-2012, 07:07 AM.

Comment

this is the euro style bumper made by corksportClick image for larger version

Name:	modp-1205-01+1988-mazda-323-gtx+cover.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	1234383
      Last edited by 323gtturbo; 12-27-2012, 07:09 AM.

Comment

It would be that or the GTR piece they were selling made for the BF car I would imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
          It would be that or the GTR piece they were selling made for the BF car I would imagine.
          no, the bumper is the same thing on the picture i've posted... i think i've made an error with the name of the parts....
          Last edited by 323gtturbo; 12-27-2012, 07:10 AM.

Comment

That's the GT-ae front bumper. That is also Jeff Sylvester's car you posted.

I'm in for one if a group buy happens.

Comment

Yes GTae... Cork also sold a replica GTR bumper made for the BF. I am pretty sure any of the GTae units they sold were oem Mazda. Let us know if you can get a buy put together.

Comment

if you are interested, i need your email address. i absolutely need 10 person on my list.when the list will be complete, i will give it to Derrick Ambrose from Corksport, and he will contact you by email to complete the transaction. just to pm me .

Comment

I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
                    I'm interested.
                    please send me a private message with your name and email address.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
                        PM sent.

read .... thank you jason !!!

Comment

need seven more people.............. to send the request!

Comment

which bumper is it GTae or the GTR replica?? big difference.

Comment

Maybe another call to Derrick should be made to verify which one it is. I'm still in, regardless.

Comment

Working...
                              X