well tonight....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well tonight....

well tonight i was driving around and i found my friends on the road so we went into blockbuster and talked a while. he has a 97(?) v6 automatic mustang an i have my wrecked 91 lx protege auto. so heres what happens:

red light turns green we are dead even, i was expecting him to be ahead.we were next to each other all the way down the road but i was a little ahead. ended up winning by like 1/2 of a car. next light we was red but turned green before we got to it but he gets a jump but i gain on him and even it out fast then he stops, one of the kids hats flew out the window lol so he said he won but i beat him so woohoo!

when i was going home on the highway i was doing like 65, people were going slow so i passed them, then these 2 cars fly and catch up to me... an ugly one that looked like an old nissan and a vw hatchback i think. the nissan one flys by so i just keep up with him, he cuts in front and puts his flashers on when we hit 100 so i was like cool. then the vw wanted to race but i wanted to go home lol, wasnt looking to race in the first place... he kept revving at me when we got off the highway so i just drove normal. they pulled into a parking lot, i would have gone to to talk to them but i had to get home.

so i feel a little better about my little wrecked protege, i cant wait to get a 5 speed and engine swap of some sort this summer. :D

v-6 mustangs only really only got like 150 and older gt's only got bout 200 u could prolly beat an older gt with some mods due to the weight difference
    i is dumb

Comment

well it made me feel better about my car

Comment

dont wrry i understand everytime i beat someone i fell better
        i is dumb

Comment

v6 stangs never expect to get owned by the might protege
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
          X