C/F Trunk deck for sedans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C/F Trunk deck for sedans

Well, with the asking of this item on several other Protege forums, I have a shop that will make this for us. I have posted details on msprotege.com but will do so here also.

This deck will be a direct bolt on replacement Carbon Fiber deck. 12k weave. The little piece above the license plate will be separate also. There will be no holes drilled for a wing, that would be your responsability to have done. :D It will use the factory trunk lock mechanisim.

Price will be 500 dollars with a 100 dollar deposit at time of order submition. (which should be another week or 2) We need 10 people to make this 100% a go. we have 4 people over at msprotege.com, so we can start another list here. If you have any qiestions, feel free to ask me. :D

You can see the shops work at www.customairwerks.net The site is not complete, but I trust them, and they have had 2 cars in superstreet and eurotuner. :D

Copy this listing, and paste it with your name.

1.boostisgood

I have a question. I won't be able to get in this groupbuy because of a major lack of money, but after this gb will these be in production from this site. Because I would love to get one sometime in the summer.

Comment

Im sure he will have them available. :D

Comment

I must assume this is for 3rd gens only, but any chance us 1st genners can get one? Any chance of getting a fiberglass one? I like the weight reduction idea, but i don't need the flash of CF

Comment

I cannot say if he would do a first gen one. He needs a donor lid to make the mold, and the cost of the mold alone would make most people cringe. I would assume that a one off deck would run you about 800-1000 dollars man. Ill talk to him on monday, but please understand that I am working on getting the 3rd gens done first. :D

Comment

Working...
          X