Clean BG wanted in FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean BG wanted in FL

Looking for a clean EGT, Protege or 323 in the Tampa Bay area. Must be a 5 speed or a VERY well working automatic that has a service history.

PM so I get an email.

Try Craigslist? I was looking for a BG for a buddy the other day and there's quite a few in the Orlando area. Not too far out of your way.
    Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

Yeah there's a lot around, but they're either trashed and/or have slushboxes that are dead or dying. Oh and bad repaints. I'd rather have worn original paint than some of these Mako jobs that ruin the car.

I will also take clean 2nd and 3rd gen Proteges. Gotta line on '95 EGT looks kinda rough though. I just want a car that hasn't been neglected

Comment

There's a decent looking, manual LX in Orlando and it has a sunroof, which is tough to find these days. The ad is lame as hell, but it could be a gem.

Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

I've expanded my search to dealers and found an unmolested 94 BP protege auto in Orlando. I think I'm gonna go with 3rd gen proteges though since there seems to be a lot of manuals. I can't remember the last time I saw a nice BG for sale with a manual. Not super exited about the FE motor but oh well, just need a good DD.

Comment

Working...
          X