LX goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LX goodies

Im looking to get every little bit I can off of my old (wrecked) LX b4 i get rid of it. So far I have whats in the list below. Can anyone think of anything else to swap?

What i have swaped into my DX:
    Motor/Wiring Harnes/ECU
    Gauges
    Power mirrors
    Power windows/locks in the front....back to come soon
    Cruise control
    Interior dash pannels (ONLY for the cup holders )

Next sunney day the rear disc brakes will come.

Anything else?
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

if the dx and lx are the same color then the side mirrors
    i is dumb

Comment

hey I have a question...I just got done putting power windows in my car...The driver side works but the passenger side doesn't...the motor is good, did you have to do anything other than swap the harnesses and put them in??? also if the passenger side switch is fubared would the driver side switch still work?

Oh for the power locks to work they dont all have to be connected?

I know what you mean about the back later its a PITA to tear up everything to install the harness under the carpet.

I'm working on turning my SE into an LX got the motor swap done just need the power windows and locks...not too worried about the mirrors.

Comment

your SE doesnt come with pwr windows? mine did corse im in canada too
        No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

not a damn power nothin on my car, except for now I have one power window..

Comment

Originally posted by Tweeaks
            hey I have a question...I just got done putting power windows in my car...The driver side works but the passenger side doesn't...the motor is good, did you have to do anything other than swap the harnesses and put them in??? also if the passenger side switch is fubared would the driver side switch still work?

Oh for the power locks to work they dont all have to be connected?

I know what you mean about the back later its a PITA to tear up everything to install the harness under the carpet.

I'm working on turning my SE into an LX got the motor swap done just need the power windows and locks...not too worried about the mirrors.

you might have the plug for the door lock and and the mindo motor switched, i did for the longest time and i couldnt figure out why it wouldnt work lol....

you dont need all the doors to be set up for power locks in order to make them work.....just make sure you take the drivers door latch, and the relay from under the drivers side of the dash.....

are you sure you have to change the under carpet harnes for the back doors to work? all the other harneses seem to be there already why not that 1?
            91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.