Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Regards from Croatia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regards from Croatia.

Hello all,

I didn't know where to introduce my self (Since all from Europe introduced here, I decided to do the same.), my name is Ivan and I am from a small country Croatia, also Im from a town called Zagreb and I am 20 years old. I had only 2 cars, both Mazda 323 BGs.

The first one was 323BG series, but had a BP engine and it was all "built up". And the other one current in use, 323BG 1.3 16v. (I had to sell the one with BP engine, because of some private reasons, and im sorry for it.). I am here to find out and learn more about cars, and possibly get some new parts over the internet, or if somebody here is selling something intresting (like; engine, electronics, various parts...).

Sorry for my english.
    Tuning is passion, it is in your blood.

Welcome!
    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Welcome to CP!
      Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

post some pictures!!! and welcome
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Thanks guys!

Yeah, pics commmming up straight away!
          The red one is the old one, and the gray (I have only that picture, for now it has some small modifications done.) is the new one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8393.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	1234534

Name:	IMG_8394.jpg
Size:	361.0 KB
ID:	1234535

Name:	IMG_8397.jpg
Size:	371.2 KB
ID:	1234536

Name:	TJMQ.jpg
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1234537
          Last edited by imramone; 01-17-2013, 03:54 PM. Reason: How to resize pics O.o

Comment

Nice! I like the bumper on the grey one. I haven't seen that one before. Do you know what it's called?
            Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

josh thats just a stock edm/jdm bumper

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Oh ok, lol! I still don't think I've seen one till now. Not up close anyway. All the euro bgs I've seen have the 3 hole or interplay bumper.

Comment

any more pictures of the grey one??? & whats the lower lip from?
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Yeah I haven't got more pics of the grey one, but it take some and upload soon, I have only changed interior a little bit (new seats, new door panels if it is called like that, got new shock absorbers also new front breaks and stuff like that.), the bumper si just like Bogaut said stock jdm, I went to a junk yard and just took that bumper down. The lip is made of the old bumper, just cuted out and painted over, then I used bolts to attach it to new bumper. Also new fenders on the side and the hood are from HB, they are a little bit elevated at the end.

I'm trying to get my hand on Mazda speed seats, but can't find them anywhere. In croatia there are few of GTR's that have them, but people don't want to sell just like that. And also im looking for 1.6 16v i engine, so I can replace this one for now.

Also a BP engine from the red mazda is at my friends but he broke it somehow, now we are trying to get it working, but without luck yet.

And this is how lip was made.

Name:	Nec8P.jpg
Size:	348.8 KB
ID:	1234544

Name:	Z8J5y.jpg
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1234545
                    Last edited by imramone; 01-18-2013, 03:24 AM. Reason: Lip picture

Comment

mazdaspeed seats are really nice, but whenever I see them for sale, they are always over 1000usd after shipping

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Yes you are right, I can only hope to find these seats in a junk yard. And they are really expensive, but I would pay a good price for them, its just that I must buy a whole car to get my hand on them. Also I am looking for 3 hole bumper, or like Kaleo said, 2 hole - interplay bumper.

Perfect seats. From an 1990's TURBO 4WD. And it looks to be in a good shape. Guy is selling this one for 3500 Euros.

Name:	mazda-323-turbo.jpg
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	1234546

Name:	mazda-323-turbo-slika-16509844.jpg
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	1234547

Name:	mazda-323-turbo-slika-16509846.jpg
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1234548
                        Last edited by imramone; 01-18-2013, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X