haynes or chiltons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haynes or chiltons?

does anyone know if theres a haynes or chiltons out there for 03 proteges? or could i get away with useing a 01? Thanks
    03 SILVER DX: 30% IN FRONT AND 20% TINT IN BACK, 600W SONY XPLOD AMP, 2 10'' SUBS, 3 3/8'' TACH W/SHIFT LIGHT
    check it out at
    members.cardomain.com/phoenixzero

I would say you could probably get away with using the current Hayne's manual. As far as I know they only go up to 2000. But I could be wrong, that was the most recent the one I got from the auto parts store was. It includes all the years and still works fine. So I say you should be okay.

Comment

oh cool thanks!!
      03 SILVER DX: 30% IN FRONT AND 20% TINT IN BACK, 600W SONY XPLOD AMP, 2 10'' SUBS, 3 3/8'' TACH W/SHIFT LIGHT
      check it out at
      members.cardomain.com/phoenixzero

Comment

Every once an a while you can find someone on ebay with CD-rom copies of 3rd gen mazda protege service manual for real cheap $5-$9( cheap as opposed to buying the book)
        I would offer to burn ya a copy, unfortunately I'm a lil slow on the 'puter upgrades an don't have a CD burner (doh!) Anyways if ya check up on that, I think the service manual would be better than either one of the chilton or haynes books.
        " Autobots are an error I intend to correct"

Reformated Alternate Mode:
        Midnite Blue P5 ( 5-speed manual)
        Painted calipers
        Injen CAI
        Custom exhaust
        Tein lowering springs(finally installed)

Comment

Working...
        X