mazdaspeed mx-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazdaspeed mx-3

ok,so i had a 94 protege DX 5spd all hooked up and all until it got stolen,and till this day it still hasnt been found,but my friend had a mazdaspeed mx-3
    v-6 with automatic trans,i bought it for 150,lowered all the way around,new engine,new trans but reverse isnt working,could it be a sensor? it needs very little body work,easy as just puttin a new hood and bumper,and a sunroof cover,its painted to match the car ( white ) ,and its tinted,the car runs and drives,goes into every gear,alot of ppl see the way the car looks and doesnt think its driveable but it is,there is no frame,body damage at all,it aint even that bad,it just looks like a really fat person sat on the hood,lol,sorry if any1 that reads this is fat,no offense,honestly,i will have pics of the car soon,and i will keep every1 up to date with the progress on this car and if my protege ever gets found,which i am still really pissed about...take care every1
    john

There's a Mazdaspeed Mx-3?

Comment

Originally posted by dh29
      There's a Mazdaspeed Mx-3?
      My thoughts exactly.

Comment

there is if you can place stickers on your car. lol, j/k! mis-badging suks! as for the car anyways, get it if yous can fix it. its better than your chevro-legs!
        i hate being broke!

Comment

Originally posted by 94ProtegeDX
          ok,so i had a 94 protege DX 5spd all hooked up and all until it got stolen,and till this day it still hasnt been found,but my friend had a mazdaspeed mx-3
          v-6 with automatic trans,i bought it for 150,lowered all the way around,new engine,new trans but reverse isnt working,could it be a sensor? it needs very little body work,easy as just puttin a new hood and bumper,and a sunroof cover,its painted to match the car ( white ) ,and its tinted,the car runs and drives,goes into every gear,alot of ppl see the way the car looks and doesnt think its driveable but it is,there is no frame,body damage at all,it aint even that bad,it just looks like a really fat person sat on the hood,lol,sorry if any1 that reads this is fat,no offense,honestly,i will have pics of the car soon,and i will keep every1 up to date with the progress on this car and if my protege ever gets found,which i am still really pissed about...take care every1
          john
          well..it was my friends..its not a real ms mx-3 but it does have the v6 dohc in it,but its a damn auto and i hate auto's..it has mazda speed decals on it like on the fenders the sunroof and all..lol

Comment

the fenders?...eww gross

Comment

it has the mazda emblems in the fenders up kind near the hood,it says mazda speed kinda wrapper around the hood,and on the sun roof,it also says mazda speed on the back bumper,i like the car alot,but i cant deal with something that little,i want another protege,,lol,i have 1 kid..a 21 month old daughter and another one due may 3rd..its a boy..and a lil car like a mx-3 aint really gonna work,,lol..

Comment

I have a Mazdaspeed MX-3

93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
                X