Pics of CCFL's in Protege5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of CCFL's in Protege5

Here are some pics of the diff. CCFL's in my Protege 5. I got red, blue and UV. I put all the colors in just to see which one I liked best. I am not keeping it this way. Right now it is between the red and blue. Not too keen on the UV. My only problem with blue is the interior illumination in the vehicle is red. But if I do red leds and CCFL's along with the red interior illumination it may be too much red. Here are the pics. These are just set in there, not mounted yet.

Check out my car here!!

the link isn't working

Comment

Works for me. Try now.
      Check out my car here!!

Comment

Yeah it's working now. Looks pretty good. I have been debating putting some blue neons under the seats too.

Comment

These are cold cathode tubes, not neon. They are skinnier rods, less heat, less current draw (5mA), and brighter.
          Check out my car here!!

Comment

I like the blue much more than the red, but the blue seems like it shows up dirt on the carpet.

Comment

well the car hasn't been vaccuumed in quite awhile so it may show up with any light right now.
              Check out my car here!!

Comment

It aint my style, but it looks damn good. LOL. I wouldn't be able to decide red or blue either. Maybe red since the dash lights up red.
                Last edited by RipperSnapper; 03-07-2004, 06:18 AM.
                " Autobots are an error I intend to correct"

Reformated Alternate Mode:
                Midnite Blue P5 ( 5-speed manual)
                Painted calipers
                Injen CAI
                Custom exhaust
                Tein lowering springs(finally installed)

Comment

Working...
                X