Semi-new to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi-new to the forum

Im pretty new to the forum (never really posted before)
    But I'd just like to say Hello, and show off my lil Protege (stock).
    I dont plan on doing anything with it, performance wise, but this forum looks to be pretty helpful when it comes to fixing problems, and such.
    Heres my sexah lil car:

I love this little Mazda, its so sleek, and reliable.. hope it runs great forever!
    '98 Protege (Sold at 125k miles)
    2006 Mazda3S Grand Touring, Heated Black Leather, Moonroof, Bose 6CD, Tow package (LOL)

Hello and welcome to our forum.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

MIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYY

welcome to the board bro.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I cant tell if mines an LX, DX, or ES.
        A VIN lookup just says Mazda Protege, not what model. My insurance company asked me, and I just said "the cheaper one to insure".
        Wish I could figure this one out, it doesnt say anywhere
        This is only my second car.. I had an '83 Camry that blew up before this!
        But yah, aside from a couple new dents on the doors (grocery parking lots grrr) the car is in mint condition. Bought it with 60k on it, and Ive added another 5k myself.. it runs so quiet and smooth, just wish it had more horsepower!
        Glad I found this forum too, Ill be checking in a lot! Good stuff to read too... you guys do a lot of fancy stuff with your cars :p
        2006 Mazda3S Grand Touring, Heated Black Leather, Moonroof, Bose 6CD, Tow package (LOL)

Comment

Nice car, Nice Garden . Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Protege Menace
            if you compare your VIN to the faq it will tell you everything you need to know. (also what features does it come with, we can tell you)

http://web2.iadfw.net/theman/protegefaq/models.html
            My Protege is a '98, 1.5 liter, power windows, locks, cd player, AC, Airbags. Does not have ABS, or moon roof.
            I think it might be the luxury version, except it doesnt have a moonroof, which I think comes with the luxury one. *baffled*

Comment

You got LX model.
              "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

LX! Nice
                I only paid 3500 for it, and traded in my blown up Camry
                Ive had the Mazda for ~6 months now.. loving every bit of it.
                Major drawback: black paint shows every little ding, scratch, and dirt

I need to get it detailed or something.. not sure how to remove those rock chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Protege Menace
                  ) and im nto sure what th ES has over the LX
                  1.8l engine.

EDIT:
                  Yeah welcome to the new guy.
                  Read my signature to find out how to not piss people off.
                  Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                  BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                  Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
                  X