Steering Wheel controls (req for pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steering Wheel controls (req for pics)

Are the steering-wheel controls illuminated? I saw a picture while surfing the net that showed the wheel controls illuminated in red at night. But I can't find the damn picture anymore.

Does anyone know, or have pictures of the steering wheel at night?

Would really be important to me. My TSX looks awsome at night, but I hate the fact that I can't see the controls on the steering wheel at night. I'd be very impressed if Mazda did this for the 3s.

Thanks

yo,
    yes, the navi controls on the steering wheel do light up red, but i cant get a pic up for you because my 3 is at the dealer due to a fog light problem every other 3 is gettin also, ill be sure to get one to you.

Comment

I rode in a 3 a couple of weeks ago, and yes the controlls doo light up in red. The radio function buttons are located on the steering wheel as well. I thought that was awsome.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

yep, i know what picture you are talking about
        yes, the radio/cruise control functions do light up
        they are awesome

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

yes, they do light up... red, the steering wheel and the dials... plus blue ring glow on the dials...

Mazda3 SP23 - 2004 2.3 SVT Manual 5door - Red - no mod yet

Comment

wow, blue rings around the dials, now that is a nice touch!

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

yep...

yes... blue ring... i dunno about US version... but OZ version do have it... but damn we don't have leather seat... damn #@#$@#$.... well, have a look at this picture
              Attached Files

Mazda3 SP23 - 2004 2.3 SVT Manual 5door - Red - no mod yet

Comment

Steering wheel controls illuminated

Originally posted by Moisted
                Are the steering-wheel controls illuminated? I saw a picture while surfing the net that showed the wheel controls illuminated in red at night. But I can't find the damn picture anymore.

Does anyone know, or have pictures of the steering wheel at night?

Would really be important to me. My TSX looks awsome at night, but I hate the fact that I can't see the controls on the steering wheel at night. I'd be very impressed if Mazda did this for the 3s.

Thanks
                The controls are illuminated and from recent experience they are very easy to read. They are almost intuitive and after a few miles behind the wheel they fall to hand very quickly. Its a nice setup as the illumination is not so bright that it interferes with your night driving. The colour is red as on the dash pannel.

Comment

Working...
                X