Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad crazy Rally crashes

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

i don't know if i want to rally race anymore! i think ill stick to wanting to roadcourse, and country drivin'!!! the crashes with abrupt stops are the worst.
    i hate being broke!

Comment

Makes me think too.....lol! I'd like it! But it had me like this the whole time...
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

The whole time I was watching that I was smiling.... then I saw the Citroen wrap itself around a telephone pole, and I couldn't stop laughing... I'm a horrible person.
        ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

whurs all the subarus
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

did you notice there's alot of evo drivers as well?! the whole time i was like holy shi....!!
            i hate being broke!

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
              whurs all the subarus
              Muhahahahah!
              "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
              X