Shave Door Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shave Door Kit

I'm about to order my shave door kit.. i'm looking at the autoloc 35lbs kit.. i've found it for 189.00

being near last minute, does anyone know of a cheaper set? Or had any experience with Autoloc themselves? i've sent some emails to the company regarding the right size solenoid to use. some sites suggest 15lbs for our doors, some 35lbs.. i just don't want my doors flying open hitting parked cars..
    98 Protege SE
    -------------------
    1.5L Turbo

Originally posted by Clappy
    I'm about to order my shave door kit.. i'm looking at the autoloc 35lbs kit.. i've found it for 189.00

being near last minute, does anyone know of a cheaper set? Or had any experience with Autoloc themselves? i've sent some emails to the company regarding the right size solenoid to use. some sites suggest 15lbs for our doors, some 35lbs.. i just don't want my doors flying open hitting parked cars..
    I went to Best Buy and bought 2 17lb actuators for 16.99 each and bought a cheapo keyless entry kit for 49.
    You say PO-TAY-TOE.......I say **** you!

Comment

i'm looking to do the same to my 3rd gen.
      never heard of autoloc before...

Your best buy sells actuators?! the ones in Ottawa have nothing like that!

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
      RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Yep, Best Buy. I shaved all of the handles and used the keyless entry on the front two doors only. I installed two momentary toggles for the rear doors. works pretty well. I think Cicuit City sells them too.
        You say PO-TAY-TOE.......I say **** you!

Comment

Go it fender bender.com and get the 35 lb shave door kit that is what im going to get for my pro next week, or just go to ebay.com and type in shave door handle kits...
          Ratrod

Comment

whats the bender address?
            98 Protege SE
            -------------------
            1.5L Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Clappy
              whats the bender address?
              www.minitruckn.com or i just found this one yesterday check it out....
              Vehicle Interior products by SPAL including High-Powered 7 Channel Shaved Door Handle Kit (40 Lb) Part Number Shaved2SIL40. We also offer Shaved Door Handles for many of today's most popular vehicles. 2 Door Shaved Door Handle kit with 7 Channel Controller, 2 Solenoids relays and wiring.
              Ratrod

Comment

i have the 35 lb. autoloc kit,it was on my rodeo till it blew up.it's a good kit,i paid 260$.for sale,100$,o.b.o.

Comment

yeah.. dammit.. nice posting after i ordered my kit 3 days ago! i actually got it from Fender Bender INC.. should take about 2 weeks to get here tho..
                  98 Protege SE
                  -------------------
                  1.5L Turbo

Comment

yea ive got the autoloc kit also brand new still in bax make me an offer

Comment

i don't need 2 kits... i've already ordered my kit...
                      98 Protege SE
                      -------------------
                      1.5L Turbo

Comment

2 kits are nice then u can pop all 4 doors=)

Comment

how much you want for the autoloc kit
                          could you tell me what all in the kit
                          Ratrod

Comment

SUp clappy is this the kit you ordered from fbi if so what is the total price with shippin included

Ratrod

Comment

when you have those kits, what do you do when the battery dies?

Comment

Working...
                              X