2.5" SS catback available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.5" SS catback available.

The guy that owns that car posted on our forums. Wanted to let ya'll know there is an exhaust available.

I plan to purchase it here the next few weeks. Its $360 before May 1st, so if you want it, only got 2months to jump on it.

If you end up getting this, i'd love to see what you think of the finished product. I shot the shop an email asking for a .wav file of what the exhaust sounds like, but i'm not sure they understood what i was looking for.

Comment

the one they had on the 3 at rev it up sounded good
      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

guys... just wanna know... the mazda 3 engine is the same with mazda 6 rite? but it is detuned abit and only have single exhaust system... well, do you guys think it is possible to make m3 have dual exhaust like m6? will it produce the same power with m6? coz the dealer offer me for that option, to make dual exhaust... but i don't know whether its worth it or not... damn, its $1800 AUD, twin remus... too expensive... but if it does make a different, i'll do it... not from dealer, but i'll try to get it somewhere else... what do you guys think?

Mazda3 SP23 - 2004 2.3 SVT Manual 5door - Red - no mod yet

Comment

I dont think the 6's 4 cyl has dual exhaust, if it does it's just tips, not a true dual exhaust. Theres been some discussion on this, some people have said true dual exhaust on a 4 cyl is actually bad. As far as the tuning goes, the 6i and 3s motors are the same, same output numbers and all. It's the BASE engine in the 6, optional in the 3 (unless it's the hatch, then it's standard).

Comment

Working...
          X