The missing list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The missing list

Well this sux0rs. Today $2500 walked out of my car. and thus is the missing list

2002 model JVC head
    Kenwood 4 channel 320W amp
    Rockford 450W 2 channel amp
    2, 12" MTX thunder 6000 ~650W subwoffers
    1 sealed box
    ALL wiring for the stereo,
    MY MX6 seats,
    my GT rear seats,
    all 6 windows,
    my amber corner lamps(Bizob, i removed the clears last night for some reason, so they survived)
    2 text books (Thermodynamics, and Engineering Ethics)
    My kleenex box(wtf who steals a Kleenex box!!)
    And my momo shifter knob.

most of this i am not too worried about, i can replace most of it over time. the seats however are what are pissing me off. those are custom. ple3ase if you hear of _anyone_ selling a set og blue mx6/626 seats for a protege please tell me, odds are that they are my seats. exp if they are being sold from the NE areas
    Last edited by Protoss; 03-10-2004, 05:18 AM.
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Nnnooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone keep your eyes on the for sale ads in brock's area. catch these ****ers
    Last edited by KiddX; 03-10-2004, 01:23 AM.
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

This is ridiculous. I hope those ****ers get caught and die in the process...

Comment

the first "club protege meet and beat" we can all travel up and beat the licing **** out of the theifs, tie them to a post in the middle of nowhere, and then go back to brock's for some beer.

in all seriousness tho, what did the ploice say? did they just basically say "we will call you if anything comes up" do you suspect anyone who might have a big enough grudge against you as to steal your stuff. the seats and windows thing is just weird.
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

yeah your not gonna find anything, it sux, sorry to hear the bad news.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Tell me you are kidding . I understand how you are feeling . So much work and now its gone . I hope hope they get the bastard that raped your car ,they deserve to be shot and drawn and quartered and then dipped in iodine ,not in that order .

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
            Motegi MR12 rims in gold
            Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
            MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
            Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
            P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

Well the mx6, i plan on replacing today. i'm sorry for those in my group buy i can only afford to send out 2 of the pipes. i kind need a drivers seat to drive my car.... hopefully i can send out more... i promise i will try my best, and thoughs that do get sent out are going cheapy snail mail...

the subs i have a line on i have a buddy who has "connections" he might be able to track them down. or so he tells me.

the head unit... that is long gone i am not even going to try to track that down... i spent the night replacing all my glass. thank god mike moss told me to pull the glass out of the GT i parted.

and speedstyle has more shifterknobs

So his engine he goosed

Comment

of all the things i learned today. Is that **** happens weither you can control it or not, and when in doubt, find something to laugh at....

Last edited by Protoss; 03-10-2004, 06:09 AM.

So his engine he goosed

Comment

What a miserable deal. Sorry to hear the news. I hope some of the parts at least will be recovered.

02 DX Millenium Red
                  02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                  MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                  MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                  Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                  MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                  Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                  Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                  Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                  Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                  Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                  Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                  Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                  Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

ahh well what is done is done. all i can really do i hope the system works and in the mean time make light with the situation... i have a new deck now mawawahahaha, 100,000W of power... (tim the tool man taylor grunt)

What's life without the odd sequence curveballs? i mean they only stole things that cost money, money can be replaced. it is not like a loved one was taken from me.

So his engine he goosed

Comment

holy ****ing christ!

that's stupid!!!

i'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for anybody selling any Mazda gear. My buddy in the Prelude Club knows of a few people that strip cars and sell parts... I'll talk to him to see if he knows anything about it..

Make sure to keep an eye out on the newsgroups... that'd be the #1 place i'd expect someone to offload some of your stuff.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                      RB springs
                      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

[rant]THAT ****in sucks man. People can't have anything nice anymore without someone g-ing your ****. I mean wtf? If you want to have something nice you always have to be all worried someone's gonna steal the **** or **** it up because they don't have it. A buddy of mine, someone couldn't get his head unit out, so they just jammed a screwdriver straight through the faceplate. I cna honestly say I've never had anything stolen from my cars (knock on wood) but I worry that some day my **** will get ganked. Old-school car guys had respect for each other's rides, if you stole somehting off someone else's ride you were shunned and got the crap kicked out of you by your buddies. Now, it's like the BITCH ASS kids just want to get the best **** for their cars without worrying about payin for it.

Well you know what? To anyone out there who's ever stolen someone else's ****, **** YOU and the HORSE YOU RODE IN ON. Rot in hell, bitches.[/rant]

On a related note, did you have comprehensive insurnace on the car? If I had $2500 invested in a car I probably would. If I had over $5k invested, it's time for "agreed value" (I have this on my '68 SuperBee). ****in kids man, ****in kids.

P.S. Sorry for all the swearing but stuff like this really pisses me off.
                        1992 Mazda Protege DX
                        Tropical Emerald Metallic - limited mods

Click Here to visit my CarDomain page

Comment

did yu have an alarm???? cause i would from now on.
                          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                          225.94wtq
                          torque monster!!!!
                          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

ottawa is getting pretty bad for car theft
                            hence i'm getting an alarm (viper electrical and mechanical seizing) soon.

have you contacted your broker or insurance company? i know my insurance covers up to $1500 in aftermarket parts and extras. so that might cover a few pieces from your car.. then claim your palm pilot was in your car along with your original copy of the mona lisa..

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                            RB springs
                            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                            MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

This sh*t sucks. Good to see you can look at the brighter side of things! I think you need to get an alarm..
                              -Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X