IHI turbo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IHI turbo kit

it says for any car with 3.0l or under engine. Is it just a turbo, bov, boost controller, and boost guage?? What a ****ing rip if it is, for $1000!
    Eat ****.

Description seems pretty vauge to me, Id stay away from it.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Like they say, picture will tell a thousand words. No picture, no believe. Hehehe

BTW, as far as I know but I could be wrong, Nissan uses Garett turbo for the SR20DET & above, Hondas r NA cars, Toyotas uses some other brand of turbos, and Mitsubishi uses Mitsubishi turbos for the EVOs. These are cars <3 liters.

Only Mazda, GTX & GTR I can say, uses IHI turbos. In the South East Asian market, the Mitsubishi Pajero and the Ford 4x4 pick-up uses IHI turbo.

Point is, it's very very fishy. Even more so w/o pictures.
      1st gen Protege EL meter installed. Check out page 9 of my ride at the below link.

Check out my ride.
      Check out the Souped Up Custom Ford; Big Brother of My Car.

Comment

Yes, the Mazda's do use IHI turbo's but so does Subaru. (At least on the old school ones, not sure about the new ones.)

Adam
        1991 Protege GTR
        1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
        MODS:
        GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
        TO DO LIST:
        EDM/JDM rear bumper
        EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
        Repaint car

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro
          Yes, the Mazda's do use IHI turbo's but so does Subaru. (At least on the old school ones, not sure about the new ones.)

Adam
          1991 Protege GTR
          Yup. The Subaru old shool ones use IHI i.e. the Legacy uses VF10. I have a VF8 that also belonged to Subaru but don't know which model. Anyone knows about VF8? From which model of Subaru did it come from?
          Tks.
          1st gen Protege EL meter installed. Check out page 9 of my ride at the below link.

Check out my ride.

Comment

Originally posted by B8 Turbo
            Yup. The Subaru old shool ones use IHI i.e. the Legacy uses VF10. I have a VF8 that also belonged to Subaru but don't know which model. Anyone knows about VF8? From which model of Subaru did it come from?
            Tks.
            d00d where did u get ur indiglos?

Comment

Originally posted by B8 Turbo
              Tks.
              There was only one model year that was turbo legacy and i think that was between years that they transferred into the GT.
              95 ES
              05 S60R

Comment

yes IHI

no intercooler though?.

to answer my above statement '91 to 94'. Very limited I would assume since i've only seen 2 in my life.
                95 ES
                05 S60R

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
                  d00d where did u get ur indiglos?
                  There were custom-made in Malaysia.

If you could get a group buy of 10 sets, I could work something with the manufacturer.

Check out my ride.

Comment

those are hot as nutz

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
                      those are hot as nutz
                      Look me up in MSN chat at howderlee@hotmail.com

This is the only chat I am using.

Check out my ride.

Comment

Hey b8 turbo glad to see u made it to the new board.
                        would u be able to source up some e-spec lights for us?. I would never buy this ****ty turbo kit kills me to see scammers on ebay ...Jon

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                          Hey b8 turbo glad to see u made it to the new board.
                          would u be able to source up some e-spec lights for us?. I would never buy this ****ty turbo kit kills me to see scammers on ebay ...Jon
                          Hiya itzkcatz! How's is hangin'!! Got a pic of the e-spec lights u want? I can hook u up. I know some junkshop owners here.

Can u chat in MSN? I'm at howderlee@hotmail.com

I'm now chatting w/ a guy in UNCW. Call sign iwokeupfrmadrea

Check out my ride.

Comment

The same ones u have on your car. I also have the grile with ipf lights in it. I know a group buy was coming threw on protegeclub but it feel threw he wanted 350 shipped for one kit and 400 shipped for a more powerfull model ...Jon

Comment

Oh no dood u have a right hand drive model your lights will shine to the left wont they?..

Comment

Working...
                              X