Is there going to be a mazdaspeed 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there going to be a mazdaspeed 3?

i was thinking since there is no more protege do you guys think they are going to make the mazda 3 have a mazdaspeed option? or has anyone heard anything about it?

search for it.. it's been discussed a coupla times.
    i found an article on it a while back.. but i can't find remember where.
    the gist of it was 210hp and (maybe) AWD.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

i dont think it will be a good car for speed racing, since mazda speed tuned the protege for racing purposes first and then offered a more street-able version of it, i don't expect them do the same to the 3, however i do think that the 3 hatcback could use some more power to compete against the fastest version of the toyota matrix, but not for racing purposes.

that's just my opinion, but mazda could be planning on releasing one anyways.
      "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he how in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the father of lost children. And I will strike down thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to destroy my brother. And they shall know my name is the lord when I raise my vengeance upon them."
      Ezekiel 25:17
      from Pulp Fiction

Comment

now i have the link saved.
        people can stop talking about it.

RB springs
        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Originally posted by protege1.6
          however i do think that the 3 hatcback could use some more power to compete against the fastest version of the toyota matrix,:
          hey on the matrix boards they are putting superchargers on thier matrixes and getting like 300 +hp so mazda will have to go big turbo to get that much
          i is dumb

Comment

meh. the 2.3l should be able to push 275whp if the components are strong enough... the 300 is not unattainable.

is toyota making stock supercharged matrixes, or is this all aftermarket stuff?

RB springs
            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

nah its trd supercharger but its suppossed to come stock soon
              i is dumb

Comment

hmm. that's cool..
                i'll ask my uncle 'bout it when i see him next... he hit me when i bought a pro instead of a matrix.. lol
                but a supercharged matrix would be a useful 2nd car while the pro is in the shop or outta commission.

RB springs
                Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

yeah my buddy gots a matrix that i work on alot so i always check the matrix boards. they are pretty cool but they really dont like protege owners. the first time i posted on there all i said was hey im looking up info about a friend of mines matrix. someone asked wut i had. i said protege and nobody helped me in that thread.
                  i is dumb

Comment

meh. i don't know anybody that owns one.
                    my uncle just hit me cuz a matrix from him is cheaper that any pro on the floor.
                    meh... it's ugly without body kits, fat rims and lowering springs. then it's actually pretty nice.

i know civic people hate me.. they always make fun of my "granny-car" but whatever.. it's better a rice-pot.

RB springs
                    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

well the factory ground effects look real nice on the matrix but they need rims to look good and i think it only looks good in navy blue
                      i is dumb

Comment

How is a protege a granny car? Damn ricers! lol, last time i checked we were cooler than them

Comment

the stock pros are granny cars.. i think i've seen like 50 young people driving them.. in comparisson to the 1000 50+ year old ladies that drive the car..

RB springs
                          Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Working...
                          X