Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Team Fail Motorsports Summer MEAT 2013: Four by The Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Fail Motorsports Summer MEAT 2013: Four by The Shore

Alright, kids! It's that time of year again! Team Fail will be hosting our annual mega meet, with great cars, lame prizes and enough failure to infect even the most successful of venues. Last year, we had a total attendance of over 70 cars and we hope to eclipse that number this year. Invite your friends and tell them to invite their friends. Obviously, we're a Mazda group, but everyone is welcome!

Since last year, our usual spot was taken in the construction of a new building, so we had to change it up. Much like the residents of our fine state, we're moving South, to sunny Port St. Lucie! Our location for this year is a big parking lot at one end of a Publix plaza that's rarely full and a lot of people have impromptu meets there. There's a Publix, Burger King, Taco Bell and a few other places to get food from. We should be cool hanging out there, especially if we are giving places business. If a bunch of ricers can be there at 1am doing donuts/hooning and not be booted by the cops, we'll be fine. I wish I had a secure spot and didn't have to resort to public parking, but nobody seemed to want to help or confirm if it was ok for us to be there, so here we are.

Afterward, there's a scenic beach road that we can all drive up and down before going our separate ways. As with all of our meets, expect good times with great people and plenty of humor to go around. If you're a previous attendee, we hope to see you again! Details on locations and event time frame will follow below.

Location 1 - 11:00a to 2:00p

East Port Plaza - Between Taco Bell and Burger King

9100 S US Highway 1, Port St Lucie, FL

We'll hang out here for a few hours, per the usual. There's food everywhere, so nobody will go hungry. Awards will be handed out toward the end of our time here. I urge everybody to buy something, however small it is, so you have a receipt to show someone if we get hassled, which is unlikely. Just say you're with a car club stopping for lunch on a cruising day.

Location 2 - 2:15p to Whenever

Indian River Drive - North/South Cruise

Walton Rd. (right next to the plaza, leads to beach road) to Seaway Drive (Fort Pierce) and back, if you choose to not go home and do the reverse run.

This road is a picturesque (Yay, nuclear power plant!) example of a driver's road (as Florida roads go) that runs North and South between Port St. Lucie and our neighbor to the North, Fort Pierce. With plenty of curves and elevation changes, it's a fun little cruise. It's not the Dragon, but it does the job. There's million-dollar houses on one side and a sheer drop into the drink on the other, so no hooning. Slammed/lowered cars beware of potholes and rough spots.

If you have any questions for yourself or anyone else attending, feel free to discuss it in the event page. Post about this on the respective Mazda forums to get more people interested! We look forward to seeing everyone soon!

RSVP on
    Last edited by ThatGreenBG; 05-25-2013, 10:49 AM.
    Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

****s ****ing gay man. lol jk, I'll be there.
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Why the hell would I wanna go to this? What a bunch of losers! You're a LOSER!

(You know I'll be there, but for the others.. I'll be there )
      Last edited by jeg0024; 05-30-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Oh cool!

Comment

I'm cancelling the meet. There's too much going on right now, for myself and others and not many people were coming anyway. Plus, I didn't want to just have a meet in some parking lot. We'll try again in winter.
          Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

Good, I wasn't gonna go anyways.

Comment

neither was i. **** that ****

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Working...
              X