Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have the Honda polyurethane front lips installed on their BF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have the Honda polyurethane front lips installed on their BF?

Lately I've been looking at a few of the Honda polyurethane front lips and I'm contemplating if i should install one on my bf. The pu lips that look like they will fit the BF are the ones for the EF Civic since the bumpers are similar in design to the BF. Only problem I'm having is access to a EF bumper to get the measurements to see it would fit and how much fabrication required to make it fit.

Anybody have the Honda polyurethane front lips installed on their BF already?

Here are 2 sample pix of the EF lip. There are other styles available.

Here is a link to a Honda forum that have the EF Civics with variety of front lips installed.

Honda CRX / EF Civic (1988 - 1991) - ***THE OFFICIAL ED / EE / EF 88-91 CRX / CIVIC LIP & SIDE SKIRT THREAD*** - OK... after talking with a moderator of this section of HT, we've concluded that there are WAYYYY too many threads about lips and related shit. So please, let me state this at the beginning: THIS THREAD IS...
    Last edited by mazkam; 05-27-2013, 10:42 PM.

I was looking to fit one of these lips to my BG gtx bumper, I'm going down to a parts shop on Saturday to try a few different Honda lips
    1989 BP Motor, 9.8:1 OEM Pistons, BP22 Intake Cam, VJ20, GTX Intake Mani, FMIC, Alloy Radiator, HKS SSQV I, K&N oil and air filters, Innovate LC-1, 10W50 Mobil

Comment

Ill ask my buddy he has a lip on his ef I also ha e an ef but no lip

Comment

that top one kinda looks like a gmc jimmy lip without the point in the middle. seems to fit fine on the front

Click image for larger version

Name:	jimmy valence.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	351.8 KB
ID:	1238222
        i know its a piece of crap... but im still faster...

Comment

Working...
        X