3:
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

those are cool chops. I checked out the rest as well. good post. thx

Comment

i like the van and thats prolly the only 3 i like
          i is dumb

Comment

you know i was thinking about shaving my lp and smoothing my truck, i think i like it.
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

that's like 20k of mods to the Mazda3... but VERY VERY nice!

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
              RB springs
              Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
              MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

ain't nothing like a shaved trunk lid... sweet... everybody in montreal does this sort of thing nowadays...

Comment

This one is very pimp.

Comment

Did you miss this one? The rx-5 door...

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

i like the shaved trunk also......nice and clean! hhhhmmmm.....I'll keep it on my wishlist!
                      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I left out that bastardized RX8 because it was fugly, lol! It looks like the guy used the front end found on that Celica concept a while back. *pukes*
                        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

if the protege was lower that would be sick ...
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Makes me get cold chills lookin at em again.......woowooo!
                            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMania
                              Did you miss this one? The rx-5 door...
                              I like this one most.

Comment

Working...
                              X