Hey, new to the forum want to talk Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, new to the forum want to talk Pro

Hey guys and gals, I used to frequent protegetech and I kinda fell off, anyway glad I found this sight. I have a 99 ES and I have a few mods, custom 2.25 stainless cat back exhaust, AEM SRI, magnecor 8.5mm wires with Denso Iridium plugs, Optima redtop, and Catz Zetas mated to 8500K bulbs, as far as suspension I have eibach pro kit springs, and KYB struts, pwerstop slotted rotors with EBC green stuff pads, dunlop SP 5000 z rated 205 50 15s with the asymetrical tread and a B&M short shifter, I just ordered the AWR header and if anyone knows, does elimination of the precat increase exhaust noiseany? Thanks for any info and please ask me anything about what Ive done, Ill answer as best I can

welcome to the club. that sounds like a nice setup you've got. yes, removing the precat wil make the exhaust a little bit noisier. I have no cats currently and as long as I keep the muffler silencer in it is tolerable. if I remove the silencer though it is far to loud fo street driving.

Comment

well welcome to clubpro, your car sounds sweet, try and post some pics in the future.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Damn Protegetech, That was along time ago

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
          well welcome to clubpro, your car sounds sweet, try and post some pics in the future.

Not a problem, my ultimate goal is to build a kick ass sleeper, the only thing Im truly concerned with is the look on their face when they see my taillights, lol any way Ill post some pics and keep checkin other posts.

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
            Damn Protegetech, That was along time ago
            Yeah I joined Protegetech shortly after its inception right after I got my Pro in Aug 99, I was still in the Marine Corps it was awhile ago, but I still love my Pro, question for ya, are you ever truly satisfied with your car? It seems like I do a mod and its great for a couple of months and then I get this itch to do something else and I cant get it outta my head, until I do, kinda like tatoos, you get one and its great but then you think about it and then youve got 2 then 3 then....I currently have 4..... tatoos that is, peace man

Comment

I have the same curse too. unfortunatley i have 3 maxed credit cards becuase of it =(
              sigpic
              1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
              1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
              2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

Working...
              X