Mfactory G series limited slip dif reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mfactory G series limited slip dif reviews

ok so i am assuming some of you have installed your mfactory diff and have actually driven /raced with it

so? how is it ? detailed reviews please if you can

love mine!!! loved my last one too. ****s all over the open OEM diff
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I love mine. No complaints at all here.

Comment

I co-drove a friends KLZE swapped mx3 with an mfactory diff in it... At autocross it worked good, but we were able to get it to act like an open diff a couple times while powering out of corners...

For what most people here would do with their cars, its a good diff to get and half the cost of the KAAZ diff I run in my car... With out installing an Mfactory in my car and testing it back to back I dont know how much faster the KAAZ diff would be over an Mfactory for autocross...

For drag racing/daily driver car I would stick with mfactory... The KAAZ diff you can adjust to make it work smoother for daily driving, but out of the box its not the most comfortable diff to have in a daily driver.. The Mfactory works a lot smoother...

Comment

Graham, once my festiva is back up and running, I'll let you drive it so you can feel first hand how an mfactory feels

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
          X