Buddyclub2 Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddyclub2 Kits

Has anyone ordered from them yet. As soon as I can get through, I'm going to order the kit for my car.
    [

do you now how much the bumper and skirts are?
    the front is too agressive for my liking. the the rear bumper is nice.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

When I called them the other day the prices were as followed:
      Front Bumper $250
      Rear Bumper $250
      Side Skirts $200
      Complete kit sale price $599 regular $699
      I still could not get in touch with them. I will try in the morning again. I'll let you know how everything went with the shipping/installation.
      [

Comment

wow... $600 for the whole kit.. that's not too shabby.

$250 for the rear isn't that bad either.. oh well.. see what the future holds

RB springs
        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Yeah I thought it was kinda cheap myself. I seen it on another website and they wanted $850 for it, plus it was going to get shipped from Canada so I would have to pay the tax charge or whatever it is that I'd have to pay. I looked at it on buddyclub2 website an figured that I would be a little cheaper so I called because you know how nobody ever has prices on the website, and they told me it was on sale right now for the $599 price.
          [

Comment

Which kit is on sale? Pro or P5? I emailed em and they said $699 for the Pro kit... which is still a good price

If it's on sale, I'd buy it right away, otherwise was planning to wait till April
            2002 Protege LX
            ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

Well, considering that I have the P5, why would I get the price on the pro?
              [

Comment

Whooo hooo. I ordered my Buddyclub2 body kit today. Came out to $849 with shipping. I'm supposed to get it in about 7-10 business days.
                [

Comment

sweet, $850 shipped isnt too bad. now as for install and painting.... anyone have a range on the cost?
                  2002 Protege LX
                  ] Eibach Pro Springs [] Tokico HP shocks [] AWR rear swaybar [] PIAA Super Plasma GT-X [] custom CAI [] 30% all-around tints [] 17" Flik Wasps / Kumho Ecsta 711 tires [] APC Eurotails [

Comment

Originally posted by Unleashed
                    sweet, $850 shipped isnt too bad. now as for install and painting.... anyone have a range on the cost?

Usually looking at about $700 or so on paint and install. I remember I paid $300 for paint on my kit.

Comment

Well for the install I'm going to do it myself. It's not hard. If i have to do any modifing my cousin knows how to fiberglass. They told me that it is garenteed to fit WITHOUT ANY modifications to the car or kit. I want to see that. I asked them if they would take it back if it had to be modified, all the guy did was laugh. As for the paint, I know that the shop by my house charges $250 a bumper and $150 for the side skirts. I'm going to look around somemore though. I don't like the way they do things around there and the guy's a dick.

I will be selling my lip kit that is on my car right now if you or anybody you know is looking for one. The kit fits a 2002-2004 Protege5 but will fit the Protege's too. You wont be able to use the back bumper part. It is painted the black mica color. You can find the back bumper for the protege at www.onderground-design.com

I will also be looking to sell my factory front bumper when my kit comes in. It is painted the sunlight silver color. It has a few chips in it from normal road conditions.

If you are interested in any of the two, pm me with a reasonable offer.
                      Last edited by customprotege; 03-14-2004, 02:44 PM.
                      [

Comment

hehe. i want a p5 bumper... but in june.. wanna hold on to it until then??
                        it's even the right colour!

RB springs
                        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Originally posted by customprotege
                          Has anyone ordered from them yet. As soon as I can get through, I'm going to order the kit for my car.
                          I just got a BC 2 Front Bumper...To be installed this weekend..at the same time..i am installing my Intercooler!

Pics..will be up ~next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
                            hehe. i want a p5 bumper... but in june.. wanna hold on to it until then??
                            it's even the right colour!
                            I might still have it by then. I have to see what my money looks like for paint. It might be untill then that I'll have enough.

Originally posted by acidbbg1
                            I just got a BC 2 Front Bumper...To be installed this weekend..at the same time..i am installing my Intercooler!

Pics..will be up ~next week!
                            Where'd you get the intercooler from?
                            [

Comment

Purchased from ElmoP5..he had a thread on the board...It's a starion..and should easily fit!

:-)

Comment

Working...
                              X