Body Kit is Finally Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body Kit is Finally Finished

Well here it is...I also decided to give it a MADDD Re-paint...Tu-Tone Green & Gold....Tell me what you think its tight aight..\

Heres the Front
    Attached Files

The Side
    Attached Files

Comment

And Finally the Rear

I scrapped the old stuff I was doing and decided to mold onto my Stocker Bumpers...and changed to newer tails too..

It's mAd Tyght yO!
      Attached Files

Comment

it kinda looks like a tropical fish..
        the bodykit is nice... but i don't particularly like the colours.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
        RB springs
        Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
        MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Im guessing the paint jobs just not finished... cause I don't really like it either.
          Looks like the bodykit came together nicely tho. Post uo some better full shots of the car when your done!
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

yeah i really dont like the color so i hope its not finished
            i is dumb

Comment

Naw i'm just kidding guys...This isn't my car its another one here in town...When He first got the body kit done it looked gawd-awful now it looks better but still tacky up close....And yeah the paint-job is finished he said he's going to repaint it but I dont know....

If my car came out like that I would stop posting under this name..lol

Comment

but yeah in the pics the kit looks allright but in person...It was hard enough not to bust out laughing when I asked if i could snap some pics of it..

Comment

Oh and the front bumper is off of a Eclipse...molded to the stocker one i think after it was cut down a little it matched up pretty good I'm not sure though....I personally dont like how much it sticks out though..

Comment

Originally posted by Tweeaks
                    Naw i'm just kidding guys...This isn't my car its another one here in town...When He first got the body kit done it looked gawd-awful now it looks better but still tacky up close....And yeah the paint-job is finished he said he's going to repaint it but I dont know....

If my car came out like that I would stop posting under this name..lol
                    LOL, I was gonna say.. has Tweeaks lost his mind! I was like, why did he paint the mirrors black?
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

well, i don't like it at all...geez you could house a small family on the front bumper. it sticks out way to far...the colors are horrible...i can't believe thats the final product...the rear bumper looks like a furball my cat just pitched....I would personally be embarrased as hell to even ride in that....and i have a primer bumper...

I'm not hatin' on a Protege, just the owners tastes...or lack there of.

Comment

looks like he painted the fan too

Comment

looks like somebody raided home depot's remaining stock of gold paint.. it's horrible. though for the lack of kits available for the first gen, i'll give approval on the hard work involved/money he paid somebody else to do it. needless to say tweeaks, you never cease to amaze us with the different options available for these beloved cars.
                          peace

Comment

dude, nice job/progress!!! i love it! the paint is ehhh though j/k! i have some questions though. im doing the same thing. did you just mold it to the stock bumpers, and how much did you leave of the stock to mold on to? im molding the drift bumper onto mine, so any help would be appreciated. good job, and i think you should be labeled as a pioneer in visually modding a 1st gen'er!
                            i hate being broke!

Comment

what kind of body kit is that?and how much did it cost you?
                              i like the bumper and sides though... but i'd agree with everyone that the front sticks out a bit too much (although the orriginal front bumper also sticks out a bit too much for my liking as well)

Comment

Working...
                              X