Aftermarket Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket Headers

What problem am I going to run through if I use aftermarket header on my P5? I heard that it's only for off-road use and I was told to use it on my own risk. Is it even worth it?
    :ARCADE:

Originally posted by pr2type
    What problem am I going to run through if I use aftermarket header on my P5? I heard that it's only for off-road use and I was told to use it on my own risk. Is it even worth it?
    If you use headers that get rid of the first cat your going to need a mil-fix or else your CEL (check engine light) is going to come on and your engine is going to go into limp mode since you don't have a cat anymore and it will compensate for it by running like ****. The headers I'am going to get are the ones that wangermotorsports are producing which retain the stock cat so you don't have to worry about any troubles, or staying legal and you can always upgrade to hi-flow cats later. Here is where you can get them althougth I don't think they are out yet though- http://www.wagnermotorsports.net/

here are pics of the header-
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Subghetto; 03-12-2004, 11:48 PM.

Comment

more pics
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Subghetto; 03-12-2004, 11:33 PM.

Comment

last of the pics
        Attached Files

Comment

Have you seen AWR header? It comes with the OZ senso bungs and EGR fitting so not to upset the engine management. Check out www.protege5online.com and AWR website. What do you think?
          :ARCADE:

Comment

Yeah I have seen the AWR header, It's an awsome header it provides good #'s I've seen the dyno sheets for it somewhere around 11hp/10fttq the only thing is the price is a killer $515.00. Of course I have seen it for more money in other places so it's not that bad but still pricey, the wagnermotorsports header is only around like $185 and it provides pretty decent gains as well.

Comment

Working...
            X