X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics

blah
    Attached Files

Thanks man. That looks pimp. Might have to give it a try.

Comment

what the blue stuff ? i no u prolly explained it a millions times b4 but y not explain it one more time
      1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lowpro98
          what the blue stuff ? i no u prolly explained it a millions times b4 but y not explain it one more time
          That would be your pimped crushed velvet! Gotta love that! Nice blue!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by lowpro98

yep, as mazdachic said, it's crushed velvet. i wanted silver, but the fabric store was out but for $4 a yard i figured WTF? the black regular velvet looks really nice, and i'm going to use it for part of my door panels and possibly my headliner

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
              Thanks man. That looks pimp. Might have to give it a try.

here's my imagestation album with the console building.
              it's not all the steps, and the first few pics have nothing to do with the console

Comment

hahahaha. that's the pimpest... just pet while you drive.. sooo soothing!

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                RB springs
                Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
                  hahahaha. that's the pimpest... just pet while you drive.. sooo soothing!

chicks dig it

Comment

hey blue, someone told me its better to acutally rip the matte up into pieces where the edges are frayed up ands stuff... like it sticks better and makes it a bit stronger since its overlapping more.... that true? thats what i did with my kicks... really messy but with only 2 layers on it was hard as a rock and were throwing them off my 20ft deck into a bunch of rucks and nothing happened....its a lot more of a bitch to sand though :/

Comment

you gonna relocate that cig lighter??
                      my GF was wondering about that when i told her i was gonna be ripping out the cig lighter and ashtray... i thought of sticking it in the glove box.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                      RB springs
                      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Working...
                      X