X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 bp powered mx3 idle problem

Hello guys I need your help

View My Video

It happens when the engine is hot and it's messing like that since i swapped the bp (2nd gen bp) ever since the engine was n/a I used the b6 ecu/vaf/injectors after i tried with the bp ecu/injectors/vaf, now I'm on gtx turbo setup with bp26 ecu/injectors and gtr vaf, I've tried the b6/bp/gtr throttle bodies, b6/bp distributor, the tps was the 3pin now i've changed it with the 4pins and I also changed the intake manifold with the gtr. Every time i try to adjust the idle higher it just hold's 1200-1300rpms for longer and then it drops to 700-750. If I disconnect the tps the idle raises at about 1200-1300rpm. My buddy who fixed the b6 sohc's harness so that everything works perfect sais it hasn't to do with the harness but it is the only thing i haven't changed. Please guys if someone knows something i would appreciate it!

I know a bad coolant temperature sensor is one of the things that can cause a crazy idle. The two pin sensor with the green top.

Any OBD codes?
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

The coolant temperature sensor was replaced when I swapped the engine.. I haven't tried for OBD codes..

Comment

Working...
      X