blue ownes board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blue ownes board

well i got here i was going to say it looks like you own this board but i guess that why moderated is beside your name lol
    my 168 is outlaw you got me befor that i had 2 10 xpls they hit 142 dash 166 outlaw. ive won alot of trophies in o$ to 500$ class ever time i go i win.
    GOT MORE THAN YOU

yep, i am king of the audio section:p: i've only competed in local comps, idbl (iasca), and dB drags. i'm not very familiar with outlaw. is that like port wars where they measure the dB at the port? got a site for them?

Comment

yes the port is 12" by 12" mic cant go in the port.

oh by the way me and my brother and friend made me a box for my geo tracker few years ago it was a 12FOOT CUBIC BOX belive it or not 11.25 was port side and other .75 was speaker. port was 12by12by12 the box went from top of geo to the bottom and the back seat came out it went from back of geo to the back of front seats. i could allso put my ice chest in the box for cold drinks and cold air for sub to move. i think i can say nobody and i mean nobody can beat that box design.
      GOT MORE THAN YOU

Comment

How many pounds does that box weigh?! I bet you have to go with performance upgrades to make up for the loss in performance from the added weight. At least your **** is theft proof! :p: Kind of hard to steal a box THAT big in a short amount of time.
        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
        Groundkit

Comment

iam not sure about the weight but it took 3 people to pick it up. yea u would be better of just stealing the whole ride.
          GOT MORE THAN YOU

Comment

Working...
          X