Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit!

keep scratching my 5.
    1. sitting at the park minding my own biz, and this pole gets up and decides to come and scratch my ride!
    2. loading some alluminum siding in and while i was holding it still, my car decides to move itself into the siding!
    scratching up my frickin paint #$%*&^
    mazda's dumbass "touch-up" paint wasn't meant for what i'm doing now... they need a touch up spray...

sorry, need to rant.
    and there is sooo much waxing i gotta do now.
    -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
    >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
    **Team Punani-Luvah**

Funny, today I washed and waxed my car and was thinking every time I do this, I get a downer (something that brings me down). I discover a new scratch or even worse, another inconsiderate ****tard who decided to slam their white door in to my black door ding! That blows! <---Security system needed for those who open doors or bang in to the car without leaving a sorry note.
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

Comment

My paint scratches when I look at it wrong. After NOPI im going to pay off some bills and then start saving up for a NICE paint job.
      Sagaris

Comment

The lower part of my front bumper is all scratched, gouged, and cracked because a damn ditch jumped out in front of me in the winter.
        02 Protege ES

Comment

Mazda paint finish isn't all that impressive any ways. Like Motegi said, you look at it wrong, and it scratches. Funny how we paint our calipers and some of us the interior and put layers of paint and make sure the **** doesn't come off that easy and our exterior, the most vulnerable part to the environment is the weakest link! I think a new paint job would hold it up better. I like my car in black, so if I repaint it, it will have to be after it starts to blister, chip, or an accident. Let's hope it's not the latter one!!
          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
          Groundkit

Comment

yeah, i'm gonna paint my car.
            tired of all these ppl looking like me.
            damn limited yellow my ass.
            -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
            >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
            **Team Punani-Luvah**