Header: Ractive's out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Header: Ractive's out.

I was talking to an acquaintance of mine over at Ractive - in case others missed this (at least I did...), Ractive has the header out now for the 2.0L engine - $365CDN funds (they said it needs some "minor" mods to avoid the CEL problem). Apparently, they are in the process of developing a mid-pipe of sorts in order to increase the performance and to create a true "plug-n-play" application.

dr_"may or may not be news - it is to me"_sarcasm.
    "I haven't seen a beatin' like that since somebody stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose."

I didn't know about it either. Haven't seen anyone else talk about it either.

Have any pics? Are you going to get it?

Comment

No pics as of yet (sorry, saw it installed on an acquaintance's car). In terms of whether I'm gonna get it or not, that's debatable... See, it's quite affordable i.e. $364CDN vs. the AWR one at $800CDN, however, we have Ractive's much "vaunted" quality workmanship that makes me think twice about taking the leap with that specific item (cheap or not).

dr_"maybe I'll sit on the fence for a touch longer"_sarcasm.
      "I haven't seen a beatin' like that since somebody stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose."

Comment

Working...
      X