bp powered hot rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bp powered hot rod

Some of you might know that I got a new job as a fabricator for Valerio's here in Michigan. I want to make my debut car something special. Since I'm the only guy in the shop with and import background I want to definatly incorporate that into my car. I'm doing a 32 ford roadster. It's a fiberglass tub with a morrison tube frame, mustangII front suspension, and and independant rear. I want to use a miata engine trans combo, but I don't know if I could make more power turboing that or supercharging it. I'm trying to incorporate rx7 brakes and stuff too. Let me know if thre's any ideas or suggestions you want share.
    I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

u should put a miata bp and turbo it screw the supercharger or u could do somthing durastic and put a gtx bpt and then make it front wheel drive (fwd hotrod whoa!!) crazy idea huh
    i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
      u should put a miata bp and turbo it screw the supercharger or u could do somthing durastic and put a gtx bpt and then make it front wheel drive (fwd hotrod whoa!!) crazy idea huh
      NO! FWD hotrod = GAY!

I say go for the Miata BP, then look into the Flyin Miata turbo kit.

or even better, get a RX7 13b twin turbo!
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

i was clearly kidding i was just pointing out that putting an import motor in a hotrod is like making a hotrod fwd
        i is dumb

Comment

Yea a rotory hot rod would be kinda cool....

Turboed Miata's make good power though too.
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

they had a rotary powered rod in the U.S.C.C. well, i wouldn't say a rod, but you get the idea of some kinda of how a rotary would work in one. go w/ the miata BP though, and definately turbo it. t3/t4 spoolin would sound cool from a rod!
            i hate being broke!

Comment

i was reading in one of my magazines of a guy who put a 26b in his bimmer... the body was still metal and not fiberglass and was running 9s with it... it had twin t77 turbos capable of boosting 45psi safely.... on the dyno he ran 800 hp before he finished tuning it and was oly running ~15 or so psi.... it was bad ass... i want a 4rotor...

Comment

Working...
              X