ecu guestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ecu guestion

ok so im thinking of getting larger injectors and i was wondering if i need to get a SAFC so I can tune all the fuel trims myself or will the 1.8L ecu learn the new fuel trims on its own?

From what I have been reading lately. The SAFC will not do **** for our cars.

Comment

oh really? so how will i adjust the fuel trims?

Comment

stand alone fuel management or a piggy back system. Right now I am checking out the possibility of a the Greddy E-Manage system.

Comment

yeah im gonna look into that some, what is the largest injectors you recommend before i would have to use forced induction to make up for the extra fuel?

Comment

I can't help you with the injectors question. I am a n00b to all this turbo stuff, so I spend my days researching.

Comment

You need a unit like www.modernperformanceinc.com piggy back! I have one on my ride..you can either run extra injectors or single!

Chas

Comment

I don't think there's really any way to get enough air into your car without forced induction to overcome the stock injectors. That doesn't mean that fuel management isn't necessary if you decide to build up, however.
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
                X