Why does the Audi R8 always win lemans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does the Audi R8 always win lemans?

Man how many times is Audi gonna win are they invincible they should retire their cars and let bentley and MG take over for a while.
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

They win because the car is overly pimp. Got me a sweet poster of it taking a turn at god knows how fast.

Comment

they outspent everyone. It's racing. That's how you win.
      "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
      -93 MR2, 129 ES
      ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
      Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Good engineering is always a key. They designed a package that works, and it has been working better then anything. Yes, Bentley won Le Mans last year, but thats the only race they participated in. Overall, R8 is great car.
        "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
          they outspent everyone. It's racing. That's how you win.
          Haha, Toyota in F1
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by turbonium959
            Good engineering is always a key. They designed a package that works, and it has been working better then anything. Yes, Bentley won Le Mans last year, but thats the only race they participated in. Overall, R8 is great car.
            Since when did Bentley win Sebring? They took 3rd and 4th. R8s have now won 5 in a row.
            "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
            -93 MR2, 129 ES
            ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
            Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by JesseSays
              Since when did Bentley win Sebring? They took 3rd and 4th. R8s have now won 5 in a row.
              My bad Jesse, I was refering to Le Mans. I think its Bentley's only win. I was just saying that Audi let Bentley in Le Mans last year. They easily could have taken on Bentleys. They are all in it. VW owns both Audi and Bentley, so go figure what can happen.
              "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Working...
              X