Camaro SS rofl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camaro SS rofl

So I was headed to the Lake (Erie), and this black ss is generally driving like an ass, revving when it's completely unnecessary and what not, so i launched with him from a red light, kept up until my 2-3 upshift, then got owned, but it was fun! Didn't think I'd keep up at all. Got some good scream-age outta the girl in my passenger seat

are u sure it was an ss or if he was even racing
    i is dumb

Comment

It was an ss, no question, hood, exhaust note, i was just messin w/ him, it was a good time, i was shifting damn near redline too

Comment

According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

he was easin into it trying to keep from fish tailing into you.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yea, they're super low 13 second cars bone stock
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

yeah and i doubt u have a 13 second protege
              i is dumb

Comment

Ahhh well, the guy was just probably just toying with him. I've do that occasionally on my bike, stay with a car till about 40 and then toast them
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

maybe the guy didn't realize he took off so quick ..

are you forgeting that the 2nd gen protege especially a DX with a 1.5 liter , weighs NOTHING.

1st and 2nd gears should be a good quick stint to about 50 mph or so ..

I for one believe him.. 3rd gear would mean rapage without a turbo ..

Well if you want a turbo for that 1.5 and you have the cash to support it.. I know where you can get one.

my sig.

OHHHH **** edit .. He has a BP ..

Yeah I believe him ...
                  Last edited by bruce95fmla; 03-19-2004, 03:18 PM.
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah mines is the 1.8 lol, nice edit, I'm pretty sure he wasn't goin balls to the wall, and I knew I was gonna get owned goin into it, I just wanted to see how I'd do, he was still in 2nd pulling strong at my 2-3 upshift.

Comment

Sorry Guys, Ss Camaros Have Sompin Like A 2.0 60 Ft, Dont Think Even The Might Bp Can Pull That Off.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

some turbo bps dont run low 13 with out proper tuning so i still doubt it
                        i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                          Sorry Guys, Ss Camaros Have Sompin Like A 2.0 60 Ft, Dont Think Even The Might Bp Can Pull That Off.
                          MY best 60 ft time was 2.4
                          Well, not sure if that was my best but I couldn't find any of my other time slips to see if I had a better one.
                          Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                          BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                          Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

you do realize an ss has a 5 sec 0-60? i know a z28 is 5.1
                            Tag Team

Comment

i dont think either one of us were getting optimal launches here, the numbers youre talking are best case. It's not like i kept up with him after the upshift, I was wide open, I dont think he was.

Comment

Working...
                              X