Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some dude has a 450whp RX-7 around here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some dude has a 450whp RX-7 around here.

One of my friends rode in that thing he said it goes 0-120 in about 12 flat. and I believe him with that Greddy muffler that looks like a rocket launcher that sounds bad ass damn that must be a fun ride, RX-7's kick ass isn't there gonna be a new one coming out the same time as the nissan skyline GTR R35 in 2007?
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Yeah I think I remember seeing that in a magazine. 450whp is damn fast, I have seen a 360whp 3rd gen RX7 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Protege
      One of my friends rode in that thing he said it goes 0-120 in about 12 flat. and I believe him with that Greddy muffler that looks like a rocket launcher that sounds bad ass damn that must be a fun ride, RX-7's kick ass isn't there gonna be a new one coming out the same time as the nissan skyline GTR R35 in 2007?
      Actually, the new RX-7 is rumored to be introduced about 2007-2008.
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

yeah but i hear the rx7's are realllllll unreliable in high hp applications.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

alot of heat problems, and the apex seals. i heard of ceramic 3mm apex seals though. just get a 20b transplant w/ a T88. its like 530hp to the wheels on 12lbs of boost.
          i hate being broke!

Comment

Yeap one of my friends has a NA convertible 2nd gen rx-7 and thinking about swapping the engine for the turbo and boosting the turbo He better know his engine and what needs to be done because I heard they can be quite easy to fhuck up when you dial up the power.
            Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

Working...
            X