Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ebay auction...new front strut bearings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay auction...new front strut bearings.

Merry christmas to someone who needs these....if your not upgrading to the zx2 metal ones heres an alternative.

looks like it includes both front...
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Originally posted by bpt323
    Merry christmas to someone who needs these....if your not upgrading to the zx2 metal ones heres an alternative.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33590

looks like it includes both front...
    I just picked up a set of ZX2 bearings a few days ago, they seem to be back to all plastic

Comment

man , to hell with paying new york 8.25% tax ...
      kiss my behind on that.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i have the metal ones in my car :D
        00 dakota 4x4
        90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

when i ordered my struts and bearings together w hat no more than a month ago mine were metal... they had a little bit of plastic.. but not ****.
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
            when i ordered my struts and bearings together w hat no more than a month ago mine were metal... they had a little bit of plastic.. but not ****.
            Well, even the metal aren't as good as we thought...mine pretty much fell apart when i pulled them off last month...those were metal and in use for 3 years.

Comment

Why would they change them back to plastic if they're breaking?
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                Why would they change them back to plastic if they're breaking?
                ummm, one word FORD

but technically mine did not "break" they fell apart, the top hat part removed itself from the lower ring body thing-a-me bobber exposing the roller bearings. Racing can be abusive

seriously though, there are 2 different parts, one for the ZX2 S/R and another for the ZX2, i guess....cause both have Motorcraft P-numbers too and now that i looked closely at the invoice, the p/ns are different from the ones i got 3 years ago with the struts...

These are the Ford p/n's, they didn't list the Motorcraft p/n's on the invoice. but i know for a fact they have Motorcraft p/ns as well. Which basically means if the dealer dosen't have them in stock, they can source the Motorcraft part (usually) alot faster than the Ford part.

PLASTIC
                F7CZ-18198-CAA

METAL
                F8CZ-18198-AAA

Comment

Working...
                X