Floor mats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floor mats.

Hey friends, I'm looking for floormats. My car did not come with them and it took me more than two years to figure it out. lol...

Anyway, does anyone know of a good replacement (alternative to OEM)? I tried Autozone and Kragen's but they have generic stuff that doesn't fit too well and is fugly.

Any suggestions? I would gladly get the OEM if I have to, but I'm thinking that they'd be too expensive at the dealership (if they're still being sold).

P.S. I don't care about the rears (in case there are). All I need is the front mats.
    Last edited by Intruder; 03-19-2004, 12:25 AM.

The OEM mats come across Ebay occasionally. I got a lightly used set for $23 plus shipping.

Comment

junkyard, i'll be going up to harry's u-pullit next week, i can check, does color matter?
      95 ES
      05 S60R

Comment

Black? Is there black? My interior is grey, and I saw asylum24's mats... they looked black to me. If there's such a thing as black floor mats, I want them.. Thanks!

Comment

they are dark grey not black :/ i wish the carpet in the car was black

Comment

If there are no black ones, then dark grey.

Comment

pretty sure there isnt a black. the only interior options were tan and dark grey

Comment

i picked up some black universal ones that work great at a local race shop in china town, but that was up in BC. i'm sure theres other places that you can get them from,
                Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

Do you have some pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                    Do you have some pics?

i'll take pics next week when i get my car back. =)
                    Patrick Sean-Tiu Santiago

Current state:240 whp and 215.6 ft/lbs torque
                    FOR SALE $9500

Cardomain
                    Mmmm...BPT goodness!!!

Comment

okay, thanks

Comment

I'm sure Mazdastuff could get you a set of OEM mats if you email em.
                        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Check out www.weathertech.com

They have a good selection of floor mats.
                          02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                          MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                          MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                          Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                          MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                          Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                          Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                          Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                          Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                          Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                          Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                          Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                          Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Just get some carpet and cut it to fit yourself, it's cheaper and you can get the color and shape you want

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys...

Weathertech is a little expensive. The stuff looks nice, but I was hoping I could get a set of front floor mats for about $25.

goodorange, are you going to visit this junkyard?

Comment

Working...
                              X