Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Marc bachlor party today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marc bachlor party today

sorry it is so short notice but tomorrow is my wedding and i am trying to get all the ppl form the car club to go out for my bachlor party tonight if u have any idea where we can go give me a call u know my number talk to u guys later tonight

:

damnit marc, i would love to go, and get you tanked and get you lots of strippers, but I am gonna be down in Miami w/ a friend that is visiting and leaves tomorrow. If I knew earlier I could have visited her a little earlier, but I gotta see her. But listen, after the wedding sometime I promise you a couple of drinks at the bar...
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

So its gonna be this friday now?? Let us know Marc
      Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
      262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
      ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

punk @$$ biotch didn't even show up. I should not post your wedding pics.....

Comment

Working...
        X