• Time
  • Show
Clear All

640 hp Street Cruise.

Check this sh-t out
    Attached Files
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

186 topspeed and 0-60 in 4.6 sec in a car nearly twice the weight of our proteges
    Attached Files
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

yea i want a maybeck (sp?) mainly for the reclining rear seats on the extended version

Comment

Hey I got a gun, it's mine now, thanks.
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Just when you think that a $300K car cannot get any better, there is always someone out there that would like to prove you wrong. I wish this car was a coupe. I would have hard time choosing between beating the hell out of the car, or enjoy the ride in those voluptious rear seats.
          "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

I'm going to be very ignorant, but what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
              I'm going to be very ignorant, but what is it?
              Do not worry, its Maybach 57 (short base, 62 is long base) tuned by Brabus. Brabus have been tuning Benzes for some time now, and Maybach is the lastest most expensive to probably ever come out of thier doors.
              "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Right after I asked that I found the Maybach web site... that's the most impressive car I've ever seen. Panoramic glass roof, reclining rear seats, multimedia system, 7 amps and 21 speakers, 30 interior lights or something, plus the engine which they say is specifically designed to be the most powerful production engine in the world. Yes, I'm drooling about as much as it sounds. I have a new project for the protege!

Can you imagine how snobby people must be buying one of these? The website says "Your Maybach Relationship Manager will help you find your individual design." A Maybach Relationship Manager. I bet that position pays well.
                Last edited by jnorion; 03-25-2004, 11:14 AM.

Comment

oh man, how bad ass would an apc aluminum wing look on that thing ? !!!
                  00 dakota 4x4
                  90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
                    oh man, how bad ass would an apc aluminum wing look on that thing ? !!!

Comment

lol and some type r stickers, it would complete the car.
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                      X