Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Pro scores her 1st kill!!

I'm so proud of my little POS...

My wife and I were on the way home this evening and sitting at a stop light when a kid in an older MX6? pulls up behind us. The road ahead is clear for 2 miles at least, no more stops or anything.
    He kept revving his exhaust, so at the green light I took off kinda quick and switched over to the right lane to let him pass. As the kid went by me all I saw was a skinny chicken-neck and a huge Adam's apple, nothing I could do but choke back a laugh!!
    He obviously saw me eye-ballin him, because he dropped it down a gear and let off the gas to get side by side so I could be impressed by the fart-can exhaust and all the speed-enhancing stickers, even the stripes by Krylon. He then commenced to gas it and let off repeatedly, so I dropped it a gear, nailed the gas and went around the guy like he had pulled up the parking brake. Easy money.....
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

hmmmm.....
    no offense but those mx-6's are quick.
    If he didnt want you to pass, you wouldn't have.
    (unless of course you have a turbo)
    Last edited by bubbashane; 03-20-2004, 09:34 PM.
    Mike A.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbashane
      hmmmm.....
      no offense but those mx-6's are quick.
      If he didnt want you to pass, you wouldn't have.
      (unless of course you have a turbo)

I dunno what you are smoking, Ive raped a few mx6's with ease, It has 170 hp and weighs a ton

Comment

hmmmm well, the fairly new ones can keep up with a 95 240 sx 5-speed (i know this for a fact.)
        and i know the pro isnt gonna do that without heavy mods.
        but he hasnt even said what his project pro has under the hood either so....
        Last edited by bubbashane; 03-21-2004, 08:17 AM.
        Mike A.

Comment

The Project is totally stock.... who knows what the story is on the other car. He challenged me, I blew his doors off, end of story. Maybe the kid doesn't know how to drive, or the car is in bad mechanical condition.
          '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
            The Project is totally stock.... who knows what the story is on the other car. He challenged me, I blew his doors off, end of story. Maybe the kid doesn't know how to drive, or the car is in bad mechanical condition.
            what all do you plan on doing to your pro???
            Mike A.

Comment

Just drive it.. or sell it, I don't know yet. There's nothing special about this one, NTM I don't like white cars.
              '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

sorry to hear you sold it, but you've got two more. so i wont be too sad for ya. the mx6 GT's had turbo, the regular ones didnt. ive raced a regular one and beat it by a decent distance. ask brock about them, he used to own one
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

stock 240sx's arent that fast.....i love them tho

Comment

yeah 240's are sweet altho a bit heavy. they can be made fast tho so thats no prob =]
                    womp

Comment

Working...
                    X