My project 323 bf with bp05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My project 323 bf with bp05

New project from PR 323 bf with bp05 engine, with mitsubishi mirage engine harness and ecu for tuning
    Last edited by joe323pr; 01-09-2015, 09:26 PM.

how does it run with the mitsu ecu?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Runs fine a little lean but I have to make reflash

Comment

Comment

looks good. what made you go the mitsu ecu route rather than a megasquirt?
          i know its a piece of crap... but im still faster...

Comment

it is a much cheaper option and when you make reflash it becomes fully programmable

Comment

the mistu stuff IMHO is many times more reliable than Megajizz and has nicer features than any stock BP ECU. I myself looked into a later evo ecu & honda ecu's at one point for controlling the BP.
              Glad to see someone else has completed the system.

can you post up some pictures of the flash tuning?? id like to see what controllable options you have. thanks!
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Why didn't you go with the evo ignition coils also instead of using the Mazda dizzy? The evo coils are rated at 30psi without any issue.
                Last edited by mazkam; 01-11-2015, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I'm interested in knowing what transmission you are running and what you did to get the motor/trans in the car. I'm thinking about doing this swap on my BF, but I'm not sure which axles to use or iff anything will need to be custom fit other than the passenger side motormount.

Comment

Working...
                  X