Finaly starting college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finaly starting college

Hey, I know I've never really been on this forum, or protegeclub too much, but I only got my protege like december 02, and since then I was reather busy so I read up here, never got to really post too much, so yeah, most of you don't have a clue who I am.

So yeah, I started college and now am sitting in a small as hell dorm downtown milwuakee, at MSOE. Not really where I imagined I'd end up, I never really expected myself to end up in a school with such a small male to femal population (15%) and at that not that many hot ones present, and one ok one I talked to and hung with turned out to be punk (not offending anyone, but not my taste), so that was a turn down, the dead baby jokes got old by the end of the day, she still kept laughing at her own dead baby jokes, that's just sick, one or two fine, but chronic, man. Oh well, at least I can get some learning done I guess. I have found a few normal people here, but nothing special, I guess coming from Des Plaines, IL(chicago suburb) to a smaller city isn't that great, at least I'm not stuck on a farm I guess.

If anyone knows what there is to do in milwuakee and where I could possibly find some females around downtown milwuakee, hit me back, I'm getting slightly bored here, maybe week two will be better.

-Jake

man I never heard of that before.
    going away to school and there are not enough girls ... hmm that's just strange.

At my friends school Old Westbury there are to many Ho's ..uhh I mean girls ...
    lol
    b1
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Dude part of college is learning how to open your mind and see people for who they really are. Girls come and go. Worry about your classes and find some decent friends.
      Sagaris

Comment

yeah , what motegi said ... but also make sure they are females and they look good and always try to screw them over ...
        ahahahhaha
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
          yeah , what motegi said ... but also make sure they are females and they look good and always try to screw them over ...
          ahahahhaha
          Dude thats what paper bags are for...just make sure they have nice bodies
          Sagaris

Comment

Hahah , as long as they have nice boobies huh Motegi?
            WILL CHANGE THE WAY THEY LOOK
            2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
            Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

boobies are a plus yes. but if need be then jello filled water balloons will do
              Sagaris

Comment

Anybody else notice that it takes about three posts for the conversation to turn R-rated when Motegi steps in?

pcguy, make friends with the freaks. They throw the best parties, because they don't give a **** what people think. The best part of college is that you can drop that whole "cool" facade left over from high school. Also keep in mind that there are several colleges in Milwaukee. UWM isn't that far away, and that place is CRAWLING with women. Good luck!
                ~Mark.
                2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Wow, first off, I am more worried about classes then anything else, but during my freetime when I have no work to do, I kinda notice the major lack of girls. That and I'm not used to sitting around playing games or surfing the web, or watching tv when I'm bored, I usually used to have **** to do, but a lot of people here I met don't do too much (must be that I'm the freak here ). Anyway, I'm starting to see things are picking up pace a bit, meeting some people, no real party animals yet, but then again I'm not really one my self, once in a while yes, but otherwise just hang with friends and do nothing important really.

I don't know about the paper bag thing, it might get kinda akward.

"Hey baby, this might sound strange to you, but I have a paper bag fetish, it just really turns me on when a girl has a bag over her face, don't know what it is, but it really gets me going. WOuld you mind putting one on your head?"

I don't see that working out too well, but I see myself getting slapped with that line.

and Mark, apperently I have nothing to drop really, never had a cool facade, I hung out with mostly geeks, but most of them were a lot more fun, then these geeks. Never really a ver popular kid, but I always had **** to do and friends that could see far beond the computer screen. I need to find some friend in those schools, it might look kinda strange if I just start hanging around hitting on chicks.

I was back at chicago, and well, I just went by my old hgih school, and yea, those were the days, chicks everywhere, and almost all of them hot (mmm). Makes me regret picking this school, but then I hear my friend complaining how there is not one good looking chick at iit, so that kinda brings up the spirit, ehh.

Comment

As far as the paper bag fetish, it's the having sex with some one you can't see, which is okay. That is why masquerades or whatever those costume party can turn in to an orgy fest. What are you majoring in? I remember starting college in '92 and not knowing what the **** I was going in for. I changed majors 3 or 4 times and finally my parents were like **** it, we aren't paying for your school any more. ****, I was at a 2 year college. A lot of pressure when you have to choose when you are only at your 2nd semester. I ended up taking a lot of various classes which mounted up to be prerequisites. I got a two year degree and went back for another two year degree, but couldn't get through the program and dropped out and am stuck paying student loans for a degree I never earned I want to go back soon though, just got to see what type of financial aide is available for me. I went to the same college and the admissions woman wouldn't talk to me until I filled out an application for financial aide form online. I was looking at it thinking, I am not 25 or under, I am 31, so where do I go from here? College admissions suck! They don't want to help you. They just want your money!
                    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                    Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by pcguy2k1

I don't know about the paper bag thing, it might get kinda akward.

"Hey baby, this might sound strange to you, but I have a paper bag fetish, it just really turns me on when a girl has a bag over her face, don't know what it is, but it really gets me going. WOuld you mind putting one on your head?"

:rofl: Im going to try that next time.

I think you will get along just fine
                      Sagaris

Comment

I'm glad to hear you've got some decent priorities, on the contrary to what people may think, classes ARE an important part of college life. Some of my friends got too carried away in the 'partying', and they paid for it. Partying is great, but that's not all you should do.

Another part of college is meeting different people. Kinda sucks that there is such a low F/M ratio, I went to a school that was like that too. Make friends with as many people as you can. While a college degree is great and all, the friendships you make at school are way more valuable IMO. It's really funny though how the whole high school hirearchy melts away once you graduate. At college, everyone is potentially cool, and usually people treat each other that way.
                        Dan
                        dreesemonkey

Comment

Transfer to College of Charleston where it is 5:1 Female to Male ratio, plus you have a lot of hotties at Medical University of SC. Oh my God, it's hard to avoid accidents when they are every where downtown!!
                          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                          Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by pcguy2k1
                            and Mark, apperently I have nothing to drop really, never had a cool facade, I hung out with mostly geeks, but most of them were a lot more fun, then these geeks. Never really a ver popular kid, but I always had **** to do and friends that could see far beond the computer screen. I need to find some friend in those schools, it might look kinda strange if I just start hanging around hitting on chicks.
                            Ah. See, for me, I HATED high school. I spent 4 years trying to be cool and failing (damn John Hughes movies LIED to me!), so when I got to college in '90, I just said "**** it" and started being myself and suddenly had a lot more fun. Of course, my school (UW-Superior) had about a 55/45 female/male ratio...
                            ~Mark.
                            2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Working...
                            X