power windows stuck? help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

power windows stuck? help!

the other day i was leaving work and decided to "roll" my windows down for some fresh air. i rolled the drivers side down only about 3" down. then tried the passengers side and nothing was working. so i tried the drivers side, and now the drivers side is not working.
    so i have the front driver's and passenger's side windows not working. but the rear windows do have power to them. and everything else that is "power" works too. maybe it could be a fuse? not too sure though.
    anyone have any ideas?
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Sounds like the main switch . Did you wiggle the switch as you try to put the windows up ,it works some times.
    98 protege lx 1.8l
    short ram intake custom
    crane hi-6 ign.
    14 miata alloy wheels
    .50 over pistons and some other tricks .

my protege

Comment

okay
      finally checked my fuses today, and a 30amp fuse was blown. how the hell did that happen? but i had some spare fuses lying around so it was an easy repair. luckily nothing costing me more money than a 5cent fuse.
      Almost there

jdm tails... check
      jdm bumper... check
      ms lip... check
      ms grill... check
      ms sideskirts... check
      ms rear skirts... check
      ms spoiler... check
      ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
      Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Working...
      X