MX-5 Mazdaspeed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX-5 Mazdaspeed...

So many of you must have already seen the Miata Mazdaspeed...

well I sat in one this afternoon while my car was getting fixed...

sweet ride, the guy who tried it says that 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear are amazingly powerfull... the back of the car would constantly break off as he gave it more gas... can't wait to try one...

They sounds like a hell of a deal for $25.5k compared to what regular miatas are priced at.
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

but would you pay 35K cdn$ (ore 25.5 usd) for such a small car... sitting in it was ruff (I'm 6'2), but as the dealer said.. whoooo-weee is it fast!!!!!

Comment

I'd have no problems fitting in it, I'm a shortie. Their niche-market cars, $25k is a STEAL of a price. A few loaded models from last year were selling at $27k at the dealer here in town. These babies will be probably $2k over msrp around here.

I definately wouldn't buy one for my only car, but if I had the money for a new 'fun' car, it would definately be high on the list for me!
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

i drove one at the rev it up, stood in line for an hour, but it definitly has some serious balls
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

I drove one at Rev It Up too, and unlike most of you, I am 6'7". I either had to lean up to see over the windsheild, or lean out through the window. It was funny, but worth it. And I did not have wait so long for my Miata test drive. 5-10 mins tops, but it was on the last day in the afternoon, so thats probably why.
            "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Working...
            X