honda accords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honda accords

i was wondering which year accords were the lightest and which year had the most aftermarket potential. i was thinking of trading in my protege for an accord but not sure..im young and dont got much money..

Pretty much every honda car has a big aftermarket, especially the late 80s and 90s cars. Im sure whatever model you choose you will have a huge array of parts for it. DONT BE ANOTHER HONDA theres to many on the street as it is..lol. I don't know much about them except the crx and the engines...sorry.
    Eat ****.

Comment

the accord with the h22 or the 240sx..with a sr20 swap..hmmm...

Comment

im a fan of the mid year accords like the 97 coupe with the v6 engine.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

and **** it d0od buy a honda, i almost bought a civic before i got my pro, the civic was on the used car lot at the mazda dealer, only reason i got the pro was because the payment was like 100 bucks a month cheaper. not saying i dont like the pro, but a cars a car, civic has awesome aftermarket, with ass loads of engine swap options.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Who cares if it's a Honda, it's a good car, one of the most reliable ones out there, and it looks pretty nice overall. If you like it and can afford it, then buy it. Nobody's going to actually look down on you for it.

Comment

well if you do buy it, dont rice it out. I guess im used to seeing more riced out hondas than nice ones. At any rate good luck with whatever u get.
              Eat ****.

Comment

^^^^that is the main problem with honda owners. there are so many parts available, owners feel that they need to have all of it. www.honda-acura.net ask those guys.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

well, i now have both. my fiance and i got her a new (to us) 99 accord ex v6. faster than my pro without the n20, but the pro handles much better and is definately a lot lighter. but there are tons of parts for us to buy now....
                  a.k.a. benf000

support your local punk rock scene!

Comment

ok, ive decided to get the 97 accord ex sedan for $4500, i wont rice it out..ill prob get some boltons and then get the h22 swap..i dunno how hard it is, hope its easy

Comment

H22 swap is kinda pricey isnt it?? You should just turbo or s/c your current engine.
                      Eat ****.

Comment

i dont know the price of the swap but it better not be over $5500

Comment

Working...
                        X