upolstery seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upolstery seats

In case i spelt upolstery wrong added the seats,this most likely has been posted before, but i was feeling tidy so i grab a old rear bench seat and went to town.cut all hog rings, peeled the cover off noting were the seat was cemented.
    washed it by hand then tossed it into the w.machine on gentle,with a full cycle of gentle heat afterwards.totally pooched it here by using (i think)16g household wire! The seat was normal disgusting,(looked like a old crime scene really). Came out all right,i think im going to use it! Could always use the proper hogring but the tied wire works ok.It sure is cleaner.
    Attached Files

Nicely done. Definitely looks better than it was.

Don't worry about using the wire instead of hog rings. I've used zip ties before, and you couldn't tell the difference. They held up just fine. Way easier than hog rings.
    1995 626: daily beater, mostly stock. Future NASA racer?

Next up: Speed6 or RX-8

Comment

Sooooo, I just cleaned a Gt rear seat! Do I feel like Artie Fufkin right now? Someone kick me in the ass! Any one a good, rear bottom seat available? Crap!!! I tossed so many away,im bummed. Click image for larger version

Name:	20150626_191920.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	1241241 Ill take it skinned and will post a wtb soon.no hurry.Face palm.

Comment

Gt or GTX seat? There's a GTX in a yard 5 mins from my house

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

gtx!!

Comment

I could swing by and ask prices, I picked up the front seats for $80

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
            X