• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Contributions!

hey guys

from what i could see, this board is gaining popularity pretty quickly
    and more and more people have been donating and thats great to see

i remember the days of the old forum, and how much we've advanced since then
    im not sure about the other generation proteges, cause i mainly pay attention to the 2nd gen forums...
    but we got bruce creating a path that MANY people have started to jump on. Im talking about BP swap and rear disc conversion

we have patrick also creating a path that nobody dares to follow with the first GTX swap in north america in an 2nd gen, who should hopefully be pushing 280HP at the wheels, out of a 1.8L

there are many boosted first gen's, we have seasoned autocrossers, and even some drag racers

we have many people posting tech articles, and how-to's...
    really, we've proven that proteges are very capable sport compacts
    and despite the lack of recognition these car's get, we're developing our own resources, innovating and trying new things, bringing mazda proteges right into the competition with honda and nissan

i think there are a lot of contributing members, adding opinions and knowledge into this forum, allowing more and more protege enthusiasts to enter

we just have to keep in mind the people who actually keep this thing running, the administrators and moderators who put many hours of time and effort into this board

some of us dont even realize how often we use this board, even when we arent posting, we're frequently checking to see if there's anything new

so this is really just a thank you to the moderators and administrators, to all the contributors, and a quiet reminder to all the people who havent gotten around to donating just yet... that there were quite a few contributing in the beginning of the year, but have slowly decreased

and we got to keep in mind where all of our cars would really be if this board didnt exist, or if it ceased existence

and its not like you have to donate large sums of money, jus 4 or 5 dollars whenever you feel you could spare it for something we all use

i dunno, hopefully a few people who have been on the fence about whether or not they are going to donate read this and decide to contribute a few dollars

hopefully a few more people will help out!!
    -chris

werd
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Good post....I contributed, and i plan on contributing some more as soon as i have some extra money.
      Eat ****.

Comment

beatifully said... contributing is fun... especially if its for a raffle!
        1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
        1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
        2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
        2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

Great post! Nicely worded. Thank you.

Comment

meh I contribute when i ahve some spare cahnge, and will always continue too.
            Visit My Garage

Comment

so Ben.. what you're saying is, that we're going to have to widen our search for potential contributors
              -mike lucero
              1988 Mazda 323 GTX
              2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

dude if we dont do this, we would have to go back to pclub....****.

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                  dude if we dont do this, we would have to go back to pclub....****.
                  YEAH THAT WOULD SUCK, LOL that place is dead as ****.
                  .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                  225.94wtq
                  torque monster!!!!
                  dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                  http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                  http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
                  X