wut if .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wut if .....

u have a friend thats going to JAPAN and asked u if u want anything there that will fit on a 20"x20" box for ur 1st gen 323 wut would u get. ( no engine,tranny or anything that weighs 40lbs)

this is the only thing i have on my head. jdm headlites. Im not sure if there's a difference between the rear tailites.

mudflaps -- 323
    upper spoiler
    jspec head lights
    gtr steering wheel.
    some honda parts to ...
    haha put em on ebay
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

aight...kool
      mud flaps? is there any difference between the usdm and the jdm? i dont like the jdm flaps if its gonna look like rally flaps.
      HONDA shieett... the 20"x20" box might not be enough for my 323 parts...hehehe..

Comment

where in japan is he going? you can go to the actual mazda dealership in down town Kyoto and buy parts.

hell, i would tell him to throw some Chu-Hi's in that box. they are an alcohol drink and they kick ass.

tell him to get some unique japan stuff for the interior. you know, **** that they don't have here and never will.
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

a hot chick. make her fit damn it!
          i hate being broke!

Comment

yeah, good luck, they are all over. hotties every where you look.
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

a japanese midget hooker.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

a 99 rx7 TT for me
                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                X